Custom Meal Plans by Rob Lagana, Certified IFBB Nutritionist and Coach
Would You Like To Change Your Body Composition With A Custom Meal Plan?
— Custom Meal Plans by Robert Lagana, Fitness Expert
Would it help you if you were at your optimal weight and health?
According to the National Weight Control Registry 89% of people who have lost 30 or more pounds and kept it off for at least one year accomplished their goals through a combination of both diet and exercise. Only 10% succeeded using diet alone, and only 1% succeeded using exercise alone. So if weight loss is one of your primary goals, optimizing your nutrition is key.
Everyone is different. The larger part of the failure is the diet program itself. Starting a diet at full speed ahead without using a proven system is unhealthy. This leads to metabolic shutdown and damage, stress, burn-out, depression, weight rebound and lots of frustration and wasted time.
Don’t Be A Causality of Fad Diets or “Magic Pills” Get your free 30 min. consultation now and start your custom meal plan
- Are you tired in the afternoon? Eat candies at work or before bed?
- Do you keep gaining weight after you come off a diet?
- Do you feel lazy? Have you pulled a muscle recently for no reason or from improper lifting?
- Do you have moderate to high cholesterol? Is your body mass index too high? Have you been diagnosed with an illness?
- Do have insomnia? Do you have poor circulation? Do you drink too much or smoke too much?
- Do you bounce from diet to diet with no results?
- Don’t have all day to cook 8 meals?
- Are you sick and tired of eating lettuce and weird vegetables?
- Do you experience any of the following? Loss of appetite, Headaches, Depression, Decreased Immunity, Sudden drop in performance, General Bitchiness, Insomnia, Gradual Increase in Muscle Soreness
My approach to fitness and meal plans is based on proven science and experience. Over 20 years of experience and coaching others. Get your Free 30 min Consultation Now
- Correct metabolic damage caused by fad diets or improper eating.
- Improve your metabolism
- Improve your hormonal profile
- Gain more lean muscle mass, with firm and toned physique
- Succeed in breaking your old habits
- Have more energy, patience, strength, positivity, lean muscle, tiger focus, and productive lifestyle and confidence
- Be able to achieve longevity with quality and functional living
- Create a fat burning state with a functional, custom meal plan that you can live with for a long time.
- Gain more muscle mass drug free