About Online Holistic Bodybuilding Coach Rob Lagana
About Rob Lagana, Holistic Bodybuilding Coach
Hi, I’m Rob Lagana, a seasoned fitness coach and competitive bodybuilder with over 20 years of experience. I’m deeply passionate about empowering women to reach their fitness goals through a holistic approach to wellness. Be it shedding a few pounds, preparing for a competition, or improving your overall health, I’m here to guide you on your journey to transformation. As someone who’s overcome personal challenges, I know achieving your goals can be daunting, but together, we can turn your dreams into reality.
Life Challenges and Successes
I was born with ocular albinism, a condition that left me legally blind. However, this hurdle never hindered my journey to becoming a successful competitive bodybuilder. I used this experience to inspire others to overcome their obstacles and reach their full potential.
I believe fitness should be fun and have a positive influence on your life. My coaching approach is not just about hard work, but it also incorporates the right mindset, positivity, empowerment, and holistic wellness. I design customized workout routines and meal plans tailored to each of my clients’ unique needs. I also offer comprehensive nutrition protocols, incorporating tried-and-tested strategies for fat loss and toning up. By aligning nutrition and exercise regimens with your needs, we can work together to achieve your fitness goals.
I hold multiple certifications, including:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine CPT + Specialties
- IFBB Nutrition Certificate
- S.M.A.R.T Certificate from Dave Palumbo
- PN Level 1 Certificate from Precision Nutrition
- LSF Life Solutions Foundation Whole Food Nutrition Certificate
- Poliquin Group Biosignature Level 1 & 2 Practitioner
- Usui Reiki Master
Here are a few insights into my fitness coaching:
- Progress is not always linear; good form over weight is always encouraged.
- I adapt exercises according to your ability, sometimes, the basics work better than advanced workouts.
- I believe in a balance of exercises, nutrition, good sleep habits, and stress management to deliver maximum results.
- I use a variety of equipment, not just machines, for versatile workouts.
- If I don’t know the answer to a question, I am not afraid to do my homework to fill the gaps in my knowledge.
- I refer to medical experts if you face pain or injury during workouts.
- Your nutrition plan is as important as your training. I provide balanced nutrition coaching alongside your gym sessions.
I have contributed to published books including “Scrawny To Brawny – How Skinny Guys Can Get Bigger, Leaner And Stronger” (Fit Expert Series) and Breakin’ Free: How one woman defeated major health issues and type 2 obesity in 12 months and how you can too. I also regularly contribute to exercise.com.
Over the years, I’ve had the honor of training some amazing clients, both online and offline. Their gracious recommendations reflect the success of our journeys together. Take a look at their testimonials [here](CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE TESTIMONIALS).
Ready to Start Your Fitness Journey?
Let’s turn your fitness goals into reality. Contact me today for a free 15-minute consultation. You can also view my fitness resume here. (Coach Rob Lagana Fitness Resume).
Thank you for visiting my website. Let’s begin our fitness journey together!