As an expert and someone who has been in the community of fitness and bodybuilding for 20 years, I’ve seen people start diets and fail after 3 weeks even when they did lose 5 pounds the first week on their diet. Here are my top 10 important facts every beginner needs to know about body transformations.
- If done incorrectly can cause serious rebound effects.
- First week of initial weight Loss is all water and glycogen — Not Fat.
- Second week of weight Loss is water glycogen and muscle — Not Fat.
- If your not weight training, your not increasing your basal metabolic rate, which an important factor which dictates on a 24/7 basis how energy is stored or used.
- Your body adapts to your diet and exercise within 3-4 weeks.
- There are different types of metabolisms and the diet that you are currently on might work against your metabolism. This is VERY common.
- Healthy fat loss using diet alone does NOT work in the long run.
- Beware of diet pills. If it’s not a drug it will NOT work. If it is a drug, it will NOT work effectively without proper nutrition and exercise. Caution must be used as the loss will only be temporary once you come off the drug or diet pill.
- Losing 15 pounds does not mean you lost 15 pounds of fat (adipose tissue).
- Your past eating and exercise habits will dictate how you store energy or use energy.
Fat burning should be part of the weight loss process if done correctly. A nutrition plan and exercise work best for ultimate fat loss. Losing fat greatly improves life expectancy, physical and mental well-being. The true goal behind weight loss is FAT LOSS. You want to lose weight from FAT which is mainly adipose tissue. Weight Loss is a generic term for losing unwanted scale weight. If your not losing fat, your losing water, glycogen and muscle. These are three of the most important things your body needs to stay healthy and function. No wonder people that go on so called diets feel like worse than when they started, see no beneficial results and don’t meet their long term goals.
This can easily be solved by hiring an expert. With an expert, your obstacles and goals will be concretely defined on paper and you are guaranteed a success plan to losing fat for good.
Rob Lagana is a former top male competitive bodybuilder who has achieved numerous athletic accomplishments during his career.
Perhaps the greatest learning experience that Rob Lagana has met, was living with ocular albinism. Several vision problems have occurred
with ocular albinism and has left him legally blind. He really learned how to harness the deep energy it takes to be body / movement aware and through this energy has developed a healing ability which he then learned to use in practice with a Japanese healing system called Usui Reiki.Rob overcomes daily tasks and practices to complete his goals
through determination, hard work and a positive mindset.
Rob Lagana also received his IFBB Nutrition certificate, S.M.A.R.T certificate from Dave Palumbo, and LSF Life Solutions Foundation Whole Food Nutrition certificate. Rob Lagana also have 2 decades of experience in coaching clients for weight loss, wellness and contest prep.. He is certified through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine).Rob is also Poliquin Group Bio Signature Level 1 and 2 practitioner and overall brings a holistic approach to helping clients reach their goals.
Besides his athletic and coaching experience, he is also a Reiki Master practitioner.Stress is the number one cause of inflammation of the body. This disrupts, cortisol, insulin, brain chemicals and
much more..Reiki has been a natural and effective way of reducing stress, which promotes overall healing in the body.