In a post I wrote about, Rob’s 5 Tips To Help You Lose Weight and Stay On Track On Your Own, one thing I’d like to write about is fitness and healthy lifestyle rewards..
Losing weight and getting into a healthier and leaner condition is a reward in itself. The feeling and respect you get is surreal. The people that have negative things to say, can stay jealous. You are gold. As an example, there’s nothing like training your ass off, putting in all that hard work with meal prep, workouts and balancing the rest of your life and you successfully reach your goal.. dropping 35 lbs, 60 lbs, 100 lbs plus!! How do you feel?? I know, it’s amazing ! The reward, outweighs the work.. And that’s what people need to know when starting to a transformation challenge. The Rewards outweigh the hard work and pain…
How much effort did it take you to overcome skills like walking ? You probably don’t remember, but it took you practice and practice and you finally took those steps and walked.
So, like walking you learn new skills, one skill at a time, don’t stress out. Practice and you’ll get there. Encouragement from others is what you need and require to get there, just like your first steps. Get it online or in person, whatever moves you. Here’s my 10 ten list of rewards you can get from achieving a healthier weight and looking great.
- Walk your pet around the block, instead of standing in front of your home. (it’s pretty bad if your here).. so work HARDER and SMARTER
- Boost your confidence and get more compliments
- Better sex (core work, better cardio etc.. endurance).
- Opposite sex notices the changes
- You get to play with kids and not get tired after 2 minutes (it’s pretty bad if your here)
- You realize your beautiful again and everything seems new
- You just increased your chance of not getting cancer by 50% if your already healthy.
- You probably will get 90% to 100% of your bucket list done
- Your success in your physical well-being trickles to every area of your life
- You learn to listen, believe, adore, and empower yourself on a daily basis, in a postive way.
Whether you’re set on shedding a few pounds, preparing for a competition, or putting your health back on track, you need a knowledgeable professional you can trust to guide you every crucial step of the way. Above all, you need a passionate individual who regards your success as their own.
This is where I come in: Hi, my name is Rob Lagana, and as a fitness coach and accomplished competitive bodybuilder with over two decades of experience, I’m on a mission to turn your fitness and wellness goals into reality. Both results-driven and compassionate, I provide all our clients with a personalized experience and specially tailored workout routines and meal plans. I also firmly believe in fitness being fun; I’ve never been an all work, no play kind of guy.
Growing up, I faced some hardship due to the ocular albinism I was born with (a condition that leaves me legally blind for life). However, that didn’t stop me from becoming a successful competitive bodybuilder, which ultimately inspired me to help others achieve happiness, confidence, and overall wellness in their own lives.
In addition to training consistently and assisting my valued clients, I’m currently writing a book entitled “Totally Healthy,” which offers tried-and-true tips and tricks to fat loss and toning up by harnessing a balanced holistic approach.
With the right nutrition and exercise regimen that is unique to you and your needs, anything is possible! Add positivity, empowerment, support, and a holistic approach to the mix, and you’re well on your way to paving the road to longevity. Let’s begin your journey together! Reach out to me today.