The hardest part for most people is to stay motivated with diet and
exercise. Here are 31 ways I suggest that you keep your motivation.
Get motivated. Build the Passion. Keep it for good! 2011 is going to
be a super exciting year! Are you pumped ?
- Find a training partner or even better, a coach and commit to a
- Buy a dog and take it for a long walk everyday. The fresh air
and sunshine can give you more energy. You also have a chance to
clear negative thoughts and focus on your goals.
- Don’t think about exercising or diet, just do it. If it’s already
on paper, your a step away from doing it.
- Get out of bed early, have a tall glass of water and use a cardio
machine in your home.
- Buy a cardio machine for your home, if you don’t have one, then see 4.
- Eat to live life with the right amount of energy and transform
your body. Don’t live to eat, especially when you eat junk. Garbage
in = Garbage out. Your body should be a temple, not a tent.
- Never miss 2 workouts in a row.
- Give away 1 or 2 articles of your fat clothing each week.
- Buy 1 or 2 articles of clothing which are tight fighting and
show off your body each week, If you still look fat in them, keep
them around and focus on diet and exercise to start looking better in
- Once 9 is fine, then start socializing more. At night on the
town, does wonders to keep your motivation high. You’ll realize fast
where you stand and where you need to go with your image.
- Choose friends that will take you higher and higher. Friends
that have similar interests. Just because you’ve been friends with
someone for 20 years and they don’t share your view or don’t want you
to succeed for some reason, doesn’t mean you have to hang around them
all the time and influence you to make poor decisions. Find new
- Reward yourself. Reward yourself. Reward Yourself. Every time
you noticeably start looking better and feeling better, give yourself
positive verbal pep talk, then go shopping for something nice !
- Get a tan. You’ll notice so much more changes in your physique
as the tan will accentuate your cuts.
- Walk into an old age home and take a look around. You’ll find
that some are in their 60s. Prevention is key. When I’m 60, I’ll be
in my own Rambo movie, doing my own stunts.
- Whoever says “Working out is not everything in life.” is right.
It’s not everything, but that session that you dedicate makes you
move ahead 100 times more than the person that complains about it.
Keep a balance, but never neglect your right to a better life.
- Make it your goal to get a professional photo shoot done.
- Write down your intentions for the month which lead to your
goals. The more details the better.
- Plan things that are fun, like a vacation, a photo shoot, play a
sport or take your kids to disneyland for 3 days, (alot of walking..)
so you have a reason to motivate yourself to exercise.
- Plan to go to a concert and meet the band !
- Watch an inspiring movie. Here are top 15 physique fitness motivation and gym inspiration movies
- Make an example of what you will accomplish, so that others can
follow and be inspired by you.
- Blog your complete body transformation experience, like my client
Rosy did, who lost 150 lbs in 1 year.
- Take body part circumference measurements every 2 weeks. Log as a
measurement of your transformation.
- Take a front, back and side photo of yourself every 2 weeks. Log
as a measurement of your transformation.
- Make a Pros and Cons list about exercise and eating healthy.
Make Pros and Cons list about not exercising and not eating healthy.
Why would you not want to feel and look better on a consistent
- Write down 1 thing each day that is going to move your life
forward. Would you not want to increase your longevity and enjoy a
better life ? What you write down is completely realistic.
- Create in your mind what you want. Believe you deserve what you
create. Accept the things that will help you move forward toward your
- Avoid distractions. A distraction could be a person or event,
that pulls you temporarily away from your goals or creations. The
best way to avoid them is to ignore or move away from them.
- Meditate which clears and refreshes your mind and allows you to
continue to focus on your goals.
- Plan to get naked more often. Seeing yourself naked can surely
motivate yourself to get in shape faster and stay in shape. Don’t be
afraid of your skin !
- Don’t think of the problem for too long. Thinking of the problem
wastes time. You should be thinking of the solution and benefits that
it will bring into your life. Make a decision to act on your