Your Key To Success: Your Goals And Your Mindset
Great tips to ensure continued success with your fitness related goals.
- Today, write down what you expect to benefit from this expert fitness program after a one month period of using the program. Do the same thing, 6 months from now and again 5 years from now. Read your notes every week or when you feel like you need more momentum.
- Repeat at least 5 positive affirmations about your self-image out loud or under your breath every day.
- Visualize your progress and goals directly relating to your fitness and health every day, preferably before your workout or before going to bed.
- Welcome change into your life and change your beliefs that may limit your success.
Positive Affirmations for Goal Setting
- I now set new and higher standards for myself and I step up to every challenge in a state of absolute certainty and unstoppable confidence
- I increase my hunger, ambition and desire to achieve my goals everyday
- I now eat all the right foods for optimum health, energy, and peak performance
- My body is now trained to burn fat and build muscle
- I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday
Steps to Start a Fitness Blog
- Decide what sort of fitness blog you want to start, a personal or informational blog. Many people just want to have menus, thoughts and progress, while others have knowledge and want to share medical and nutritional information with workout plans and tips. What works is making it personal !
- Use a good blog provider, like WordPress. Get to know how it works.
- Log your daily, weekly, monthly and overall goals. Discuss how you feel about each goal, what you still need to do to achieve it and how you feel once you’ve accomplished it.
- Write about the workout plans you’ve already tried, what has worked, what hasn’t, and what you would like to learn more about in the future. Leave yourself notes and progress reports to keep you motivated.
- Take your stats. Blog about your weight, body fat percentage, hours of sleep, resting pulse, measurements, endurance and pounds and inches lost. List your current dumbbell weights used, or any other workout statistics that can help you track your progress. You would do this at the start and then on a weekly basis.
- Use your blog as a way to track your nutritional facts to stay healthy and fit. You can take pictures of your meals and talk about how your energy levels are with food. The more honest about your eating habits the better.. people love to know what you are eating.
- Communicate with other fitness bloggers to give and get new ideas and tips to keep you motivated. One of the great things about having a blog is instantly belonging to an Internet community filled with others interested in health and fitness.
- Make big big plans for change! Share examples
Lots more advice and tips in my newsletter. Please take a moment to sign up.
If I can help you in any way, please contact me
IFBB Certified Nutritionist and NASM Certified Coach
20 Years of Personal Coaching experience