In a post I wrote about, Rob’s 5 Tips To Help You Lose Weight and Stay On Track On Your Own, one thing I’d like to write about is fitness and healthy lifestyle rewards..
Losing weight and getting into a healthier and leaner condition is a reward in itself. The feeling and respect you get is surreal. The people that have negative things to say, can stay jealous. You are gold. As an example, there’s nothing like training your ass off, putting in all that hard work with meal prep, workouts and balancing the rest of your life and you successfully reach your goal.. dropping 35 lbs, 60 lbs, 100 lbs plus!! How do you feel?? I know, it’s amazing ! The reward, outweighs the work.. And that’s what people need to know when starting to a transformation challenge. The Rewards outweigh the hard work and pain…
How much effort did it take you to overcome skills like walking ? You probably don’t remember, but it took you practice and practice and you finally took those steps and walked.
So, like walking you learn new skills, one skill at a time, don’t stress out. Practice and you’ll get there. Encouragement from others is what you need and require to get there, just like your first steps. Get it online or in person, whatever moves you. Here’s my 10 ten list of rewards you can get from achieving a healthier weight and looking great.
- Walk your pet around the block, instead of standing in front of your home. (it’s pretty bad if your here).. so work HARDER and SMARTER
- Boost your confidence and get more compliments
- Better sex (core work, better cardio etc.. endurance).
- Opposite sex notices the changes
- You get to play with kids and not get tired after 2 minutes (it’s pretty bad if your here)
- You realize your beautiful again and everything seems new
- You just increased your chance of not getting cancer by 50% if your already healthy.
- You probably will get 90% to 100% of your bucket list done
- Your success in your physical well-being trickles to every area of your life
- You learn to listen, believe, adore, and empower yourself on a daily basis, in a postive way.
Rob Lagana is a former top male competitive bodybuilder who has achieved numerous athletic accomplishments during his career.
Perhaps the greatest learning experience that Rob Lagana has met, was living with ocular albinism. Several vision problems have occurred
with ocular albinism and has left him legally blind. He really learned how to harness the deep energy it takes to be body / movement aware and through this energy has developed a healing ability which he then learned to use in practice with a Japanese healing system called Usui Reiki.Rob overcomes daily tasks and practices to complete his goals
through determination, hard work and a positive mindset.
Rob Lagana also received his IFBB Nutrition certificate, S.M.A.R.T certificate from Dave Palumbo, and LSF Life Solutions Foundation Whole Food Nutrition certificate. Rob Lagana also have 2 decades of experience in coaching clients for weight loss, wellness and contest prep.. He is certified through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine).Rob is also Poliquin Group Bio Signature Level 1 and 2 practitioner and overall brings a holistic approach to helping clients reach their goals.
Besides his athletic and coaching experience, he is also a Reiki Master practitioner.Stress is the number one cause of inflammation of the body. This disrupts, cortisol, insulin, brain chemicals and
much more..Reiki has been a natural and effective way of reducing stress, which promotes overall healing in the body.