Namaste. I welcome you to read about Reiki and my services.I wrote an article describing Reiki for Healing, Balance and Relaxation.
Reiki is a therapy that the practitioner delivers through the hands, with intent to raise the amount of ki in and around the client, heal pathways for Ki, and reduce negative energies. Special symbols which activate the Chakras are used by the practitioner to open up and tune into the higher frequencies of source energy. Reiki vibrates at a very fine frequency.
Reiki’s natural healing energy works on every level, not just the physical, and promotes the body’s regenerative self healing ability. Reiki healing complements Eastern and Western medicine and everybody can benefit from it. Reiki is a way of activating, directing and applying natural energy for the promotion of health, healing, balance and wholeness.
Benefits of Reiki
- Reiki can assist with recovery from medical treatments and surgery.
- Reiki can assist with recovery from injuries
- Reiki can assist with improving the immune system
- Reiki can assist with insomnia and anxiety or panic attacks
- Reiki can assist with chronic pain
- Reiki can assist with the regulation of blood pressure
- Reiki can assist with hormone disorders
- Reiki can assist with deep relaxation
- Reiki can assist with emotional problems you may be having such as anger or depression.
- Reiki can assist with workout recovery
- Reiki can assist with workout focus and strength
For my Reiki services, please fill out a consult and I will contact you My Reiki background comes from certifying in Usui Reiki Ryoho and Quantum Shamanic Reiki. I first started practicing Reiki on myself to help with anxiety and panic attacks, and insomnia, that I was having 5 years ago and I’ve never had them happen since then. It works. You don’t have to believe in it.. It just works.
Rob Lagana is a former top male competitive bodybuilder who has achieved numerous athletic accomplishments during his career.
Perhaps the greatest learning experience that Rob Lagana has met, was living with ocular albinism. Several vision problems have occurred
with ocular albinism and has left him legally blind. He really learned how to harness the deep energy it takes to be body / movement aware and through this energy has developed a healing ability which he then learned to use in practice with a Japanese healing system called Usui Reiki.Rob overcomes daily tasks and practices to complete his goals
through determination, hard work and a positive mindset.
Rob Lagana also received his IFBB Nutrition certificate, S.M.A.R.T certificate from Dave Palumbo, and LSF Life Solutions Foundation Whole Food Nutrition certificate. Rob Lagana also have 2 decades of experience in coaching clients for weight loss, wellness and contest prep.. He is certified through NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine).Rob is also Poliquin Group Bio Signature Level 1 and 2 practitioner and overall brings a holistic approach to helping clients reach their goals.
Besides his athletic and coaching experience, he is also a Reiki Master practitioner.Stress is the number one cause of inflammation of the body. This disrupts, cortisol, insulin, brain chemicals and
much more..Reiki has been a natural and effective way of reducing stress, which promotes overall healing in the body.
Latest posts by Rob Lagana (see all)
- Finding Your Lifestyle Change Motivation - September 8, 2017
- 5 Tips To Improve Self-Discipline Immediately - September 8, 2017
- How To Coordinate Your Family Obligations With Your Fitness Goals - September 6, 2017